Saturday, October 17, 2009

What's New!


It has been quite a while since I last posted. I have been so busy that I haven't been back here. Rapid Real Estate Solutions is exploding. I will need to hire more staff soon, which is a good thing. As a Realtor, I changed companies since I last posted as well. I am now with Keller Williams. This have been a very exciting and profitable move for me and my clients. I have a new website for this part of my business if you would like to check it out. http://www.DonnaTashjian.com

Time is running out for the first time home buyers tax credit. But there are still incredible deals available. The interest rate to buy has not been this low in a very long time.

As always, we are here to serve if you,your friends or neighbors need ANY real estate services. Until next time....Make it an Amazing Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment